Classic finishes ensure your every comfort is attended to. Interiors see King or Queen-sized beds, wing-backed chairs, Television, Mini-bar, Tea & Coffee stations, and Air-Conditioning. Choose between a private balcony or a private garden patio – no matter your choice, each suite commands magnificent views of the dam from the en-suite Jacuzzi Spa bath.
- Chilled champagne or sparkling wine on arrival
- Cut roses as well as petals spread around the room
- Honeymoon Aromatherapy Experience – a basket of sensual oils and relaxation therapy treats.
More expansive in space, our Honeymoon Suites are elegantly furnished with King size beds, Television, Tea & Coffee Stations, Air-conditioning, Balcony and Jacuzzi /spa bath with views overlooking the water. One Suite offers the highlight of having the Lounge overlook both the water and the mountains.
Each room features a complimentary aromatherapy bath basket to enjoy in the Jacuzzi/ spa bath to ensure you feel pampered and special, whether it is your honeymoon or not.
Bed & Breakfast Rates Only
Friday to Sunday:
R 850.00 per person sharing per night – Luxury Suite
R 960.00 per person sharing per night – Honeymoon Suite
R 750.00 per person sharing per night – Luxury Suite
R 920.00 per person sharing per night – Honeymoon Suite
Mondays – Thursdays:
R 650.00 per person sharing per night – Luxury Suite
R 820.00 per person sharing per night – Honeymoon Suite
- Dinner = R345.00 per person
- Sunday Lunch Boat Cruise = R395.00 per person (Includes champagne welcome cocktails, 3 course buffet lunch and beautiful 2 hour cruise. Music and cash bar onboard)
- Daily Cruises = R295.00 per person (Includes gourmet snack platters, cash bar and music onboard, stunning 2 hour cruise)
- Flowers = R200.00
- Rose Petals = R80.00
- Sparkling Wine = R180.00
- Aromatherapy Basket = R150.00
- Flowers, Wine and Basket = R500.00
- Cake = R200.00
- Balloons = R20.00 per helium balloon
- Lunch = R285.00 per person
*Please note as weekends are our peak times we do require a minimum of a 2 night stay, either Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday. We can however accommodate a 1 x night stay on a Friday night only.